Jeta Gardens Aged Care Facility, also known as Jeta Gardens Seniors’ Resort as it better reflects the philosophy behind the concept of design & environment which is based on a caring, hospitality model.
It is a meeting place for Eastern and Western cultures and where Compassion & Joy flourish.
Full three year accreditation status
- 108 residential aged care beds (64 High Care & 44 Low Care)
- 16 Dementia specific beds (low Care)
- Respite / palliative beds
- Extensive therapy facilities
- Libraries, TV lounge, hair salon and postal service
- Café & restaurant to enjoy meals with family and friends
- Wireless Internet hotspot
- 24 acres of disability accessible parklands with Chinese pagoda and lake gardens
- Quiet room for spiritual gatherings
- Facilities for spiritual, intellectual and social enrichment
- Onsite laundry and kitchen
- All rooms are ensuited. Two rooms to cater for couples, remainder single
- All rooms furnished with bed, bedside table, chair and built-in wardrobe
- 24 hr nurse call buttons ( bedside and ensuite)
- All rooms with individually control air-conditioners & ceiling fan
- Provision for phone, computer, TV and satellite channels (multi-language)
Clinical & Care Personnel
- Well credentialled Director of Nursing and Deputy Director of Nursing
- Nursing Unit Mangers for High Care wing and Low Care wing
- Registered Nurses / Endorsed Enrolled Nurses / Enrolled Nurses
- Diversional Therapists
- Care Support Team Members
- Regular and on-call medical practitioners
- Podiatry Services
- Other allied health professionals are also available on an as needs basis
- Our Jeta Gardens’ team is fully committed to our core values of Compassion & Joy.
- We look after your diverse cultural needs
- Our staff speak one or more Asian Languages/dialects as well as English
- Specialising in Asian /European/vegetarian cuisine.
- All meals cooked and prepared on site.
- Liquor Licence.